- 50 bedrooms all en suite and will full facilities
- Fully centrally heated hotel
- Ground floor rooms available
- Lift to all floors
- Pool table and games machine
- Night porter
- Christmas and New Year House Parties-
- Excellent homemade meals with choice of menu
- Special rates for senior (early season)citizens and young at heart
- Entertainment for Functions.
- WiFi (Chargeable)
View Photo Gallery
Other Hotel Info
Whatever the period of your stay with us, your bedrooms are well appointed with tea and coffee making facilities, new flat screen TVs with Freeview.
All rooms are fully central heated with shower/toilet en-suite. The gallery page shows a sample of our rooms.
At the front of the hotel
(Promenade) there are 6 steps with a handrail leading to the first platform and then another 5 steps leading to front entrance. There is no ramp access.
It is vital that are guest be able to use stairs in the event that the Lift is out order.
How To Find Us
We are located on the seafront just down from central pier and Manchester square, please click on this link for Google Maps:
Free on street parking at the back of the hotel - first come first serve. In addition there is a pay and display car park - Lonsdale car park - (approx £10 per day- 2 day £12, 3 day £16, 4 days £19 and 7 days £30) - ten minute walk back to the hotel. People arriving to our hotel can park for up to 30 mins (off peak) on the sea front for unloading throughout the season. ( car parking rates- may change without prior notice)
215 - 217 Promenade,
Tel: 01253 628624